Biggggg Problem with Image!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dragonn1083, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonn1083

dragonn1083 Registered Member

Please email me if anyone can give me a solution to this. I started Acronis True Image 8.0 from bootable rescue disks in order to restore the image from an archive located on a network drive, but I can't find the desired computer on the network. My network card is good, I dont see any of my network drive when booting from the Acronis CD, however i do see it when i am on the desktop. But when I try from the desktop, it tells me one or more applications might be open. and it gives me three options. 1) Retry: Retry using this disk. You should manually close all the programs using this disk before clicking the retry button. 2) Reboot (recommended) 3) choose another disk

When I reboot I dont see my network drive so I can retrive the image. I just see my C drive so than I saved the image on my C drive and tried to retreive from there and it tells me "you cannt restore the same disk that your using" Please help me with this. I would really appreciate it. thankx

Please help me!!! dragonn1083@yahoo.com

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.