Bifrose.LF trojan help needed

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by PsychoF, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychoF

PsychoF Registered Member

Hi,

Yesterday my nod32 2.5 confirmed after updating that it found a infection on my computer named : Win32/Bifrose.LF trojan. The file infected was named svchost..exe (with the 2 dots) size was about 35 kb. After the detection nod32 succesfully deleted the trojan but before i deleted it i checked the file and notices that svchost..exe was since januari 28 on my computer. Since that is a long time im a little concerned what damage it might have been done to my pc. I searched the web and didn't find anything about the trojan or what it does.. i did find some info about a similar trojan the Bifrose.B and C versions but they are not the same.. I would like to know what reg files are modified, what ports it opened, what functions the trojan had and if it stored maybe any data somewhere on my computer.. so i can check it for security pupose to know what was going on and if it is really all deleted. If anybody can help me out it would be great.

Thanks and greetz PsychoF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.