BHODemon 2.0 Beta

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by LarryLeonard, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryLeonard

LarryLeonard Developer

BHODemon 2.0 Beta (Freeware) Available Here for Testing

I'm currently working on version 2.0 of BHODemon.

Okay, I know, there's really nothing to it, and yes, I'm a little embarrassed to be releasing an application with so little functionality. But the weird thing is, I get two or three emails a day about this tiny program. So, just to make my life easier trying to support this thing, I've decided to create a new version of BHODemon, with a few new features. Of course, I've long since lost the source code, and it was written using ATL (stop laughing), so I've had to re-write it using MFC from scratch (which took all of two days), but at least now I have some source code that I can work with going forward.

Anyway, this board seems to have been very useful to people looking for help with BHOs and BHODemon, which I appreciate, BTW, so I thought I'd ask your opinions/ideas for new features. What I currently have ready can be considered a 'Beta' version, and can be downloaded at http://www.definitivesolutions.com/files/BHODemon20Setup.exe - it's not ready for general public consumption, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't publicize it outside of this community just yet. (But if someone does, I can live with that, too.)

So, let me know what you think of it (at BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com), and if you have any questions about how it's supposed to work, or there are things I haven't explained clearly, or you see something that could be made better.

Thanks!

Larry Leonard
    Definitive Solutions, Inc.
    www.DefinitiveSolutions.com
    BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com

Last edited: May 19, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.