BH Blaster problem....

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by puff-m-d, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi JC,

It must be something about my system because I am getting a similar error with BHB as I got before with FileChecker. I hate to keep causing you all this work, but can you help me again? :D

Regards,
    Kent

Attached Files:

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

puff-m-d,

Could it be that you're using some kind of encryption tool that interferes with the Win32 crypto API?
    Using the crypto API

Regards,

Pieter

3. puff-m-d

Pieter,

I do not know exactly as the link you gave me is a little over my head o_O . I do use Imad's PGP 6.5.8 ckt for e-mails and as far as I know that is the only encryption program I run :rolleyes: .

I had a similar problem with FileChecker and the password option. JavaCool had to rewrite version 1.6 a couple of times to fix this for me and he implemented the fixes in version 1.7. I am just wondering if this is the same problem of sorts.

I will reread your link when I am not as tired ;) and maybe it will make more sense to me :D .

Regards,
    Kent

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

To be quite honest I didn't get all of it either, but maybe Javacool can make some sense out of it ;)

Regards,

Pieter

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I'll work on a fix for it (I'll send you a new executable some time in the next couple days for you to try out).

Regards,

-Javacool

6. puff-m-d

Hi javacool,

Just checking and see if you have made any progress with my problem. There is no rush as I know with all of your projects you are very busy, I just wanted to check and be sure I had not missed an e-mailor IM...

Regards,
    Kent

7. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I have the solution and it will be implemented into BH Blaster 2.0. :) Work on that version is coming along slowly but steadily.

Regards,

-Javacool

8. LittleAlan

LittleAlan Guest

Hmm I have the very same problem... I use PGP as well and E4M that's the only cryto stuff I know off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.