beta version

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by Reymar_Santos20, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymar_Santos20

Reymar_Santos20 Registered Member

Sir,

i have a question about nod32 beta the console of beta is compatible? i cannot see my pc to the console and i cannot open the configuration of beta? theres is a way and theres a manual of nod32 3.0?

2. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

At the bottom of this Forum Page on the right side is a drop-down menu (Forum Jump)-Select Eset Smart Security Beta Forum for your 3.0 Beta questions and be sure to state if you're asking about AV-Only or the ESS Suite. ["i cannot see my pc to the console and i cannot open the configuration of beta?"]: If, like I experienced, the Green User Interface icon does not load in your System Tray by the clock and you cannot access the console, (I'm using AV-Only / Win XP) you can load the Green UI icon by clicking Start-Programs-Eset-Display User Interface. I had to do a Delete and a Re-Install of 3.0 and the Splash Screen and User Interface started loading. Left Clk the Green icon, Open Window, and you're there. Help & Support section has a section Choose Desired Help and Link (Open Help) . The Forum can often answer speciific questions better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.