Beta 6 - Anti-Theft is no configured

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by MongrelCat, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MongrelCat

MongrelCat Registered Member

Can not configure anti-theft. Enter email and password for the new account I created, get "adding new device failed".

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

If I remember correctly,did you confirm activation from your inbox email link.

3. MongrelCat

Yes, I did.

4. KC4

KC4 Registered Member

I had some problems. After a re-install I had to delete my device from the Anti-Theft website and add it again. Also my e-mail address was case sensative. I entered it in lower case on the Anti-Theft site when I signed up and was trying to enter it in CAPS when I was trying to activate.

5. MongrelCat

Thanks for the info! I was never able to see my device on the website. I am pretty certain username and passwords were correct with correct case (I was very careful after it did not activate the first time).

6. MongrelCat

Still cannot configure Anti-theft. Adding new device failed, An unknown error occurred. Tried creating another account, username and password is correct. Can log into user account, but of course no device shown since adding one failed.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Having the "i" in the tray is disturbing, and as other threads have covered, can't turn off anti-theft. Plus, I would like to try it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.