Beta 2

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by JeremyWW, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

evidently most of you have never downloaded a beta product. If it worked flawlessly, it would be called a release. Give Marcos and the rest at Eset a little time to correct the areas you are identifying. I am still not having any issues and have downloaded and tried a lot of products now with the suite. Still like the suite with Sandboxie and hopefully Comodos BoClean this coming week.

2. stueycaster

stueycaster Registered Member

That is way cool Marcos. I thought it would take a new beta to fix these issues.
    I'm glad I was wrong. Also I really like ESS a lot. I'm planning to renew my subscription again and get the final release.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Not a bad idea. Thinking the very same thing. I think it is obvious that a lot has been tweaked or corrected since the orginal debut of the suite. So it is nice knowing that you dont have to wait on another beta release to see marked improvements.:thumb:

4. JimmyD

JimmyD Registered Member

Well, technically it is a new beta, every time they change something. Instead of fixing a bunch of things before releasing them as beta 2, they are fixing things on the fly, so I guess you could call these new builds beta 1.0, beta 1.01, beta 1.02, etc.

5. KoRn

KoRn Registered Member

beta 1 worked on mine and when is real version realise

6. JeremyWW

JeremyWW Registered Member

No for a good while KoRn...months away. We have a few releases to go yet...

7. mvdu

mvdu Registered Member

So is it safe for me to try again? I submitted my memory dump file.

8. gamersmile

gamersmile Registered Member

Hey Gaolin,

Glad to see someone here from my hometown Sichuan :)

currently the beta is only in two languages: English and Slovakia. I don't think there would be a Chinese beta in the beta testing phase. As a usual practice, the simplified Chinese pack comes along with the final product release.

If you're not in a hurry, I suggest you continue using the NOD32 2.7.

Last but not the least, your thread would be easier to understand if you have checked for spelling mistakes before you posted it.

Cheers!

Gamersmile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.