Belarc Advisor 7.2v (7.2.22.7)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Cosmo32, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Is there something special about ESET NOD32 that makes it invisible to Belarc Advisor 7.2v (7.2.22.7) o_O

Belarc's Advisor shows me everything else about the machine, but at the top of the display is a "new" yellow block that says my A/V is UNKNOWN. Well, I do know that it may be very small, possibly hard to find, but hardly is it Unknown! :D
    Perhaps ESET could introduce themselves to Belarc.
    Belarc has difficulty responding to answer email......:(

Just wondering..... BTW, Advisor version 6.1f was clueless to NOD32 also :p .......
    Thank you.

2. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

Hmmm it shows my AV but says I need two MS updates. Well, not according to MS. :gack:

3. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Hiker,
    Interesting. The only difference I see is that you use WinXP MCE and I use Win2000sp4. I get no nag about MS Updates, but Belarc rates me at 3.75 on their "CIS" scale. This is new to me, but I have noodled it, and, no; I have no plans to 'fix' anything Belarc wishes me to change/upgrade. Perhaps Belarc does not recognize the 'enterprise edition' that I use. o_O
    I'll continue trying to contact Belarc for more info. To date, they have NOT responded.
    Not a real biggie. Was just wondering what other ESET users might be seeing. I will keep digging a bit deeper. Thank you for your share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.