Belarc Advisor 7.2v (7.2.22.7)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Cosmo32, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Is there something special about ESET NOD32 that makes it invisible to Belarc Advisor 7.2v (7.2.22.7) o_O

Belarc's Advisor shows me everything else about the machine, but at the top of the display is a "new" yellow block that says my A/V is UNKNOWN. Well, I do know that it may be very small, possibly hard to find, but hardly is it Unknown! :D
    Perhaps ESET could introduce themselves to Belarc.
    Belarc has difficulty responding to answer email......:(

Just wondering..... BTW, Advisor version 6.1f was clueless to NOD32 also :p .......
    Thank you.

2. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

Hmmm it shows my AV but says I need two MS updates. Well, not according to MS. :gack:

3. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Hiker,
    Interesting. The only difference I see is that you use WinXP MCE and I use Win2000sp4. I get no nag about MS Updates, but Belarc rates me at 3.75 on their "CIS" scale. This is new to me, but I have noodled it, and, no; I have no plans to 'fix' anything Belarc wishes me to change/upgrade. Perhaps Belarc does not recognize the 'enterprise edition' that I use. o_O
    I'll continue trying to contact Belarc for more info. To date, they have NOT responded.
    Not a real biggie. Was just wondering what other ESET users might be seeing. I will keep digging a bit deeper. Thank you for your share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.