BartPE plugin for TI 9.0?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by charlesd81, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlesd81

charlesd81 Registered Member

I apologize if this was discussed but does anyone have an ETA of the TI 9.0 plugin for BartPE? Few weeks, months etc? I bought this software specifically for the new plugin. I guess I should have done some research :). Thanks.

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Use the V8.0 plugin downloadable from Acronis or use a third party plugin at: http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=15696

3. charlesd81

I meant when is Acronis going to come out with a TI 9.0 plugin for BartPE. It would be nice to be able to use the features of 9.0 in BartPE. Thx

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Acronis has not published a schedule for this and probably won't. You might as well use one of the other approaches. The third party plugin I referred to is based on V9.0.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello charlesd81,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that we plan to release Acronis True Image 9.0 plug-in for BartPE in the nearest future as soon as we finish testing it. I'm sorry, but the exact time-frame for that is not decided yet.

Please accept our apologies for the current inconvenience.

However, as thomasjk said above, you are eligible to use Acronis True Image 8.0 plug-in for BartPE. To get access to Acronis True Image 8.0 plug-in for BartPE you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

You can download Acronis True Image 8.0 plug-in for BartPE here.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

6. charlesd81

Thank you. I am looking forward to the TI 9.0 plugin which enables file backup!

7. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Charles,

In the meantime, why not give Mustang's TI 9 plugin plus Reatogo+XPE a go? Details and links contained in this previous thread titled <TI 9 plugin for BartPE is available>. You might just be presently surprised at its capabilities (read the TrueImage9.htm file included in Mustang's <Trueimage9.zip>).

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.