Barbie's Missing!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Marja, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Sorry to say Folks but after having their fingers to the grindstone and elbows to the Mill and after searching the Lingth, length and Longth of the known World....Inspector Corner of the Yard and Spotty Muldoon have failed to find a trace of the elusive Beryl......[EDIT]...Bambi....[EDIT]....TCH!...Barbie.....and so we have both taken early retirement and begun frittering away our Pensions on things and stuff at Big Eds' retirement Home for the Bewildered.....(Anything eatable and some good strong underwear would be appreciated)....

Inspector C and Spotty, :p

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

I have not had much luck either..but I think she was doing some hanky-panky on the beach the other day.. :eek: But that could be just a bail of Hay. :p

Attached Files:

3. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

BARBIE!! BAMBIE !! WHOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooEver!! just steer clear of the blowhole !! :eek: This could be a catastrophic disaster to the Barbie/Bambie/Blonde girly lady thingo !!!!!!!!!

http://www.larochecreative.com/judge.jpg

The judge CALLS FOR ADJURNMENT !!!!!

4. Primrose

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

6. Primrose

Attached Files:

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Aging Barbie

Finally a Barbie I can relate to! At long last, here are some NEW Barbie dolls to coincide with her and OUR aging gracefully. These are a bit more realistic...

1. Bifocals Barbie - Comes with her own set of blended-lens fashion frames in six wild colors (half-frames too!), neck chain and large-print editions of Vogue and Martha Stewart Living.

2. Hot Flash Barbie - Press Barbie's bellybutton and watch her face turn beet red while tiny drops of perspiration appear on her forehead. Comes with hand-held fan and tiny tissues.

3. Facial Hair Barbie - As Barbie's hormone levels shift, see her whiskers grow. Available with teeny tweezers and magnifying mirror.

4. Flabby Arms Barbie - Good news on the tummy front, too - moomoos with tummy-support panels are included.

5. Bunion Barbie - Years of disco dancing in stiletto heels have definitely taken their toll on Barbie's dainty arched feet. Soothe her sores with the pumice stone and plasters, then slip on soft terry mules.

6. No-More-Wrinkles Barbie - Erase those pesky crow's feet and lip lines wiith a tube of Skin Sparkle Spackle, from Barbie's own line of exclusive age-blasting cosmetics.

7. Soccer Mom Barbie - All that experience as a cheer-leader is really paying off as Barbie dusts off her old high school megaphone to root for Babs and Ken, Jr. Comes with minivan in robin-egg blue or white, and cooler filled with doughnut holes and fruit punch.

8. Mid-life Crisis Barbie - It's time to ditch Ken. Barbie needs a change, and Alonzo (her personal trainer) is just what the doctor ordered... along with Prozac. They're hopping in her new red Miata and heading for the Napa Valley to open a B&B. Includes a real tape of "Breaking Is Hard to Do."

9. Divorced Barbie - Sells for $199.99. Comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, and Ken's boat.

10. Recovery Barbie - Too many parties have finally caught up with the ultimate party girl. Now she does Twelve Steps instead of dance steps. Clean and sober, she's going to meetings religiously. Comes with a little copy of The Big Book, coffee cup and pack of smokes.

8. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

NOW your talking Ron....Sounds like my kind of Woman..any chance of her turning up at the retirement Home

Cochise,

9. Primrose

Yup..the gal has been around for a long time..but don't count her out just yet. :p

Attached Files:

10. Primrose

We might even be able to enlist the help of Mick to find Barbie. :D

Attached Files:

11. mikel108

mikel108 Registered Member

Did they eventually find Barbie o_O I heard she might have been beamed up!

Attached Files:

12. chachazz

chachazz Updates Team

Attached Files:

13. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

NEVER....NEVER....Put your mouth to a porpoise blow-hole......unless you wish to become four times your normal size and then go whizzing off in all directions whilst making really strange noises, as in, when you let go of a fully blown up balloon....you have been warned......... :D I will not elucidate as to which parts of your body the sounds will be emitted.....it's an experience never to be repeated............. :D

Cochise, :cool:

14. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

No she's still here. I just don't think too many people want her. :eek:

Attached Files:

15. wildman

wildman Registered Member

http://e4u.deltait.com.au/dressed/bek183.gif

A little clue! Perhaps one needs to look for her in Canada. One must look for a certain specialty store dealing in very "adult" style unusual attire. Enough said.

Thanks
    Wildman

16. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

17. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

and changed her name to "PamelaJoy"? LOL!

18. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

19. wildman

:blink: O.k. a little more of a hint. One must look hard at how zealously the controllers of Barbie try an protect her name. Those familiar with trade mark and especially paten names will perhaps be able to figure out this clue. Again look toward Canada.

Thanks
    Wildman

20. mikel108

WOW Wildman, Barbie has been in Canada!

Attached Files:

21. wildman

[​IMG]

O.k. a little more info. A certain lady in Canada wants to use Barbie's name for her very "adult" leather related apparel shop. Reliable sources indicate that thus far she may get to do just that. If Barbie is there, she could very well be in a tight situation.

Thanks
    Wildman

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  22. mikel108

23. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

24. wildman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.