baidu antivirus/pc faster and sandboxie help?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by taleblou, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

I installed baidu pd faster+antivirus and sandboxie has errors about its driver can not start and will not open and shows yellow triangle with a exclamation mark in it. Does anyone know how to fix this? If not then i have to uninstall baidu it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

When the SBIE driver fails to start, you can usually find the cause in the Windows Event log.

Also, right click on the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark and choose to show Errors, more SBIE messages about the error will show up.

Bo

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

yeah I know. The error mentions about its driver unable to load an thats because baidu antivirus blocks it. I tried adding the driver to exclusion or turning the shields off and everything but still could not get sandboxie to work. Also I tried comodo firewall and unistalled sandboxie and baidu does not like comodo sandbox and virtualizing at all. The virtualize chrome did not and was blocked from starting. comodo also had update error. It seems baidu does not like sandboxes, virtualizers and shadow defenders types.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.