Bad Drivers Build 859

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Donprovo, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donprovo

Donprovo Registered Member

I bought 826 and could backup my drive and restore it in 25 minutes. Today I did it with 859 cd and it took 2 hrs. Then I did it with 826 and it took 25 minutes again. Aconis broke my program!!!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Donprovo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please create sysinfo.txt with the build 859 and build 826 in the way described at Acronis Help Post and send both files to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? Please indicate which file was created with build 859 and which was created with build 826. We will investigate the problem and perform the necessary changes.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Donprovo

I be happy to do it if you can tell me how? I boot from each cd and do what?

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Click on the Acronis Help Post link above and you'll see the instructions.

5. Donprovo

I clicked the link and its a bunch a crap I dont understand. If I boot the cd how do I run that sysinfo program? Its not on the cd and I not under windows so its a runaround with truimage. It just doesnt work right and Im getting tired of wasting my time to do acronus job!!!

Perspective BUYER BEWARE.

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi Donprovo,

Take a deep breath and count to ten. O.K. feeling a little better now?

As you are able to boot into the graphical interface from the Acronis (Linux based) bootable rescue CD, the instructions for creating the sysinfo.txt file are detailed in II(b) of the Acronis Sticky titiled <Please Read Before You Post>. These are the Linux commands that are necessary to write a sysinfo.txt file to a (formatted) floppy disk.

Regards

7. Donprovo

Thank you Menorcaman. I willdo it.

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Donprovo,

If you do not receive any response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis Request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.