My weekly incremental backup task failed today during the validation phase, which I've setup to automatically performed at the end of each backup...I have attached the log file which contains the specific error message. Last week when the task ran it auto-consolidated my archives based on the rules that I have setup with TI2009. But whatever happened during the consolidation must have resulted in some type of archive corruption. Come to think of it, you would think TI would allow you the option of also validating the archive after auto-consolidation, but it doesn't appear to. Anyway, this is a serious problem and until Acronis can resolve it I will have to resort to an alternative method for managing my archives.