Backup to DVD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by camper913, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camper913

camper913 Registered Member

Please help, I have read so much on backups that I am still confused. All I want to do is backup a hard drive to DVD's after I have reinstalled the system and all of the updates at the time and be able to restore my drive back to the time I did this. What do I need to make or do to do this. I read about building this and that. All I want to do is restore from DVD's.

Thanks.

2. Paragon_MattK

Paragon_MattK Paragon Moderator

camper913,

To make a backup to a DVD, simply go through the backup wizard as you would normally, and select "CD/DVD" as the backup destination.

The wizard will then show you a list of CD/DVD drives and a device called "emulator". Select your CD/DVD burner to burn the data to DVD, or select the "emulator" to instead make .iso CD images, that you can then burn to a CD/DVD with a 3rd party tool of your choosing, such as Nero.

3. camper913

camper913 Registered Member

Thanks Matt. After I do the backup to DVD's, then they will boot or restore back to the drive and replace all. No other plugins or boot disk needed.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.