Backup & Restore 2014 Free - Add an archive dialog keeps popping up

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Lennart Oscarsson, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Lennart Oscarsson

Lennart Oscarsson Registered Member

Hi!

I'm trying out B&R 2014 Free (10.2.25.377) on Windows 8.1 Pro and have the following problem:

I created a full backup and want to create an incremental based on this backup but when I select "Incremental Backup to VD" an annoying dialog box pops up "Add an existing archive to the archive database". If I try to cancel it closes and then immediately returns, if I select an existing archive that archive is added to the list of archives and the dialog pops up again. Same problem if I just start the program and select the "Archives" tab, I can't get rid of the dialog box. Only way to get rid of it is terminating the application using Task Manager.

I've tried restarting Windows, installing all Windows updates, reinstalling B&R 2014 Free, ... I have the exact same version installed on another Windows 8.1 Pro machine where everything works perfectly.

Any clues? Much appreciated.

BR
    Lennart

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.