backing up problem with 2289

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scaa, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaa

scaa Registered Member

I have taken backups with the image of the log. I am however able to mount and explore the image.The log scares me.

Attached Files:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scaa,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please describe your problem in details and all your actions before the issue appears step-by-step. What wizard did you run? Where did you try to save your image?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. scaa

scaa Registered Member

I have a scheduled backup created to take incremental images evry evening at 7 pm. This is scheduled with all default options except that the priority is set to normal, the compression level to normal as well. I have a second internal hard disk to take backups where secure zone has been created . All backups including the one referred to in the post were taken to this secure zone.I have checked the log after the backup is complete and the systray icon disappears.

4. Acronis Support

Hello scaa,

Could you please send the log file to Acronis Support along with the link to this thread and please indicate in the subject that you want to contact Irina Shirokova.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. scaa

scaa Registered Member

LOG FILE SENT

6. Acronis Support

Hello scaa,

Thank you for the information you have provided. I`ll discuss it with our development team and contact you again as soon as I recieve the response from them.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.