Avira question

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Dorn, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorn

Dorn Registered Member

How come Avira has so strong generic and heur engine, i mean this antivirus was not so good for some years ago and now they are the best.
    They are not so old in antivirus market and they still catch every antivirus and defeated them, this is the truth just take a look at av-test org and av-comparatives, and pcworld, i mean this antivirus seem to be the best for single engine.
    So if anyone can answer what makes them so special about their engine, and how come they succed to become the best?
    Are their Lab and developer people work harder then other antvirus companies?
    Hope i am not too bored with all those question´s o_O

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

This is simply a reverse approach to starting a thread about "the best AV". It starts with the assumption that everyone simply has to agree Avira is "the best" and discuss from there. We'll simply end up with fans versus detractors debating whether its the best and making wild guesses about what goes on in their virus lab or among their developers, none of which proves whether they are the best or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.