Avira Antivir 9 premium promo?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by KoRnGtL15, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoRnGtL15

KoRnGtL15 Registered Member

Any available right now? I can find the Suite for 3 months but nothing on just the anti-virus portion.

2. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Here is the Direct Download link! ~snipped direct download link~

TH

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Fly

Fly Registered Member

Avira's suite as a 90 days free trial ? :blink:

I recently downloaded the suite from Avira's website, free trial for 30 days.
    Currently I have (30-X) days left.
    Has the duration of Avira's trial changed for what you download from their own website ?

I did a quick search, one example:
    ~snipped~
    Is that stuff ligit ?

If it is, I'm annoyed that I got the 30 day trial.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  4. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

It is, I just filled out the form and submitted it. I was sent a key and downloaded the Suite. A fresh 91 day subscription was added to my Avira License Site...NICE:thumb: ...:eek: :D

5. Wildest

Wildest Registered Member

Yes, if you follow the instructions, this works but it is a promo for readers of a certain magazine.
    I believe it is against Wilders policy to post this information.

6. Fly

Fly Registered Member

I did some research. (for the suite)

One promotion in particular, for Italians. With suggestions on how to use, starting by using a 'proxy'.

A few other links, 'not available for your region'.

Something about Ubisoft and other companies.

Some Turkish stuff that might work, but I don't feel like registering with a language that I don't understand.

It's not just one source.

I'm in Europe, but not the UK.

I prefer to keep my dealings with Avira completely legit.

If anyone knows a legit offer, feel free to post, or in case this thread is/will be removed, PM me. :)

7. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Whatever, I filled out the form and submitted it. It went right through and posted my 91 day subscription on the OFFICIAL Avira license site. My key was there and I downloaded it. I am good to go...:)

8. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I also got the 91 day trial. I did not know any better, and my license came through without any problem. I posted everything honestly.

The Avira suite is running so well on both my computers that I am going to have a tough time deciding what I want to keep. I was hoping AVC was going to include KIS 2009, Avast 5, and F-Secure 2010. However, I don't think the time frames are going to be compatible for this August test. Oh Well.

Regards,
    Jerry

9. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Folks, let's do take a closer look at some of these links we are posting. If they are worded such as...."Update: Now this offer is limited for U.K users only,but we can bypass it", We do not condone those type offers as alluded to in this General Policy Statement - Software Sales, Discounts & Promotions

That being said links have been removed(direct download links also) and suggest if a link is questionable with our Policy in mind, don't post it Please.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.