Avast doesn't like Disqus -?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Arby, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arby

Arby Registered Member

Hello all.

I am not tech savvy. Now, I have to depend on those who I trust when I encounter online security problems and seek comments or help. I don't know about users of the Avast forums, but I've always had positive experiences with Spyware Info (back?) and Wilders. So I'm going to ask a question about someone's assertion (which seems to be backed by his or her links) that Disqus (which, like dog crap, you can't get away from) misbehaves. I don't what I can do about another big company that I have to deal with misbehaving, but first things first. I want to be informed. I find, over time, that information can used. A discussion will come up somewhere. The issue will be relevant and then maybe what I know can help.

I uploaded (to box.com) this screen capture of the Avast discussion I had. It shows the answers I received and the links that seemed to back up the negative report on Disqus.

If anyone's interested. Maybe there's a better forum for this. Just say and I'll vamoosh. Regardless, Thanks!

https://app.box.com/s/7ebawa6ry7it6re72sq0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.