AV-programs tested against the new wmf-hole-NOD among the best

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Jaska, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Here is the reply to my query.

If the second computer is for home use, then you don't need another licence.
    If this is not the case, please tell us and we will provide the necessary
    information.

Let me know if you need further help.
    Best regards,
    Cristina Banu
    BitDefender Customer Service
    End Quote

A very nice thing.
    I dl BD 9 this morning, and the key was recognized and works.
    Jerry

2. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

I just went back to using BD 9 Standard last night. It seems to be the best AV for my computer. Good performance, detection, and daily updates. Good support also, if I remember correctly. :)

3. chia

chia Registered Member

It was indeed nice to see BitDefender handle itself well during this WMF ordeal. I'm close to making the switch myself. :)

Regarding the license issue brought up, I found this in the help file under "License and Warranty"

By the wording it seems they don't have a problem with the purchaser putting it on their own laptop as well. Don't think it will fly with a multi-user home network though.

4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

chia,

Thanks, that clarifies it. I have installed a second copy on my laptop, and the key worked as BD said, and all is well. Hooray for Bit Defender.

Jerry

5. Curs

Curs Guest

and all you people that have wroten that bitdefender is good and that you have it, you can still improve it if you have any suggestions to them and that that they permit me users the same key for their second home computer , just write support@bitdefender.com send also suspected files if you like. And give them suggestions to improve better bitdefender program or anything.

They are great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.