AV-Comparatives detection test 2012

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by darts, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justenough

justenough Registered Member

I think I over-reacted to the AV-C results. I've reinstalled WSA-E because it is such a good program that is fast improving, the AV-C test results on false positives could just be an outlier, and anyway I can probably handle a false-positive if it gets dumped into the quarantine file.

2. davhag64

davhag64 Registered Member

Well everyone has had me guessing what to do. But I am fairly satisfied with WSA program. It has even found quarantined things in my SAS Pro that I use to scan on demand. Emissoft Emergency kit even found quarantined things in SAS Pro. I have it set pretty high, not a lot of popups, no whistles like avast or avira. Just turns red and lets you know if you are infected. With the other on Demand scanners I have used and my system comes up clean. I have to say it has to be good or none of them are. just my opinion which can change. The only issue i have had that was major was my Webroot was said to be infected by SAS Pro at one time. LOL. May since i have the time try something new for about a week, then maybe not. What would you do. I have a month left of KIS, a year of Avira IS, or stay where i am. You can hit me up here and help me make up my mind. Although I am satisfied, my Firefox has been acting up but could be from registry cleaners. Not a fan of Wise!:doubt:

3. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

If by "Acting up" you mean stuff doesn't look right when you load, page items don't work, etc, clear your cache in FF and try again. *Shot in the dark at a spacecraft that may not even exist*

4. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

wow, definitely that part will be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.