Autoupdate

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by johnnymunn, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnymunn

johnnymunn Registered Member

I updated to the newer version 3.2 but had not put in the name and key into the older version, I decided to use it now and it doesn't work what can I do?

2. Lasso23

Lasso23 Registered Member

Re: Autoupdate Problems Also

I am having the exact problem, after correctly entering my supplied codes. Still getting the same error message about "connecting to the update server" as I got previously when trying manual updates. Any suggestions from Javacool as how to proceed? I am using the same LAN settings as configured in IE. I have no problem on any other autoupdates with any other security programs or Windows Update. I run Process Guard, which does not show any logging to indicate it is blocking SpywareBlaster from connecting. I must assume it is another issue with the SB program.. or with my firewall, Norton Personal 2004. P.S.: I know one can perform manual updates by importing certain files, but since I have purchased auto-update, I would like this feature to work. Thanks in advance, Javacool, for your consideration as how to "fix" this problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.