Autoupdate

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by johnnymunn, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnymunn

johnnymunn Registered Member

I updated to the newer version 3.2 but had not put in the name and key into the older version, I decided to use it now and it doesn't work what can I do?

2. Lasso23

Lasso23 Registered Member

Re: Autoupdate Problems Also

I am having the exact problem, after correctly entering my supplied codes. Still getting the same error message about "connecting to the update server" as I got previously when trying manual updates. Any suggestions from Javacool as how to proceed? I am using the same LAN settings as configured in IE. I have no problem on any other autoupdates with any other security programs or Windows Update. I run Process Guard, which does not show any logging to indicate it is blocking SpywareBlaster from connecting. I must assume it is another issue with the SB program.. or with my firewall, Norton Personal 2004. P.S.: I know one can perform manual updates by importing certain files, but since I have purchased auto-update, I would like this feature to work. Thanks in advance, Javacool, for your consideration as how to "fix" this problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.