Automatic update won't work

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bobinutah, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobinutah

bobinutah Registered Member

Yesterday I installed a new hard drive and thus reinstalled all my old programs. I downloaded NOD32 using the username and password provided when I bought it originally. When I tried to update it manually the first time, it balked, bringing up the username and password box. I re-entered the password and on the third attempt it finally updated. But now, automatic update will not work either, and in the log it says: Update failed (Incorrect username or password). I know I'm using the correct username and password.
    What gives? o_O Bob

2. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Hi bobinutah. I was having the same problem. Auto update wasn't working.
    Click > update
    Click > Setup

Make sure your username and password are in the boxes. My username and password boxes were blank. I had to re enter them, and it fixed the problem.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

bobinutah

Welcome

Go to update, setup, (tray icon) and copy and paste your username and password in the appropriate boxes.
    See if that helps.

4. bobinutah

bobinutah Registered Member

I thought I did that earlier... but... following your suggestion, I (copied and pasted) both username and password, and voila! Automatic update started to work again. Thanks! :-* Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.