Automatic update to 2.7 from 2.5

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bathisland, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bathisland

bathisland Registered Member

Has anyone been able to update to the new version using the auto update in the nod program? I do not want to do manual update and was hoping nod would update iteself to the new version.

My def files are updated regulary and automatically. I have even checked "Perform program component upgrade if available" in the options but still no luck.

Any idea when this will be rolled out to all o_O o_O I am using the English version and my subscription is valid for 4 months more. Am using 2.5 version

Thanks in advance.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi ! As normally your definitions/protections are updated regularly . However , version 2.7 is supposed to be auto-upgraded in the middle of December (it is still the beginnig of the month) . Just wait some more days and it will come to you .

If you don't want to wait for it (just like me) , you can install it manually at any time :thumb:

3. bathisland

Did you uninstall 2.5 prior to installing 2.7? I really do not want to do this as I have spend quite some time on the settings and with an unistall do not want to lose them.

4. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Nope, you can install 2.7 over 2.5 - And it works quite well too :)

5. bathisland

Ok....thanks.....might give it a try this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.