Auto-Update Licensing/Blaster vs. Guard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by rayray1014, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayray1014

rayray1014 Registered Member

Two questions:

1. I work for a Chicago Public School and I am wondering if there are any site licensing options for the auto-update feature in SpywareBlaster v3.1?

2. Should I use SpywareGuard in addition to SpywareBlaster or is SpywareBlaster sufficient for spyware protection?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Ray

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Info at site: "SpywareBlaster is freeware for personal and educational use". plus there is a link beside that line you can check out.

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Also BOTH programs work hand in hand so to speak, so it's advisable to run both.

I think it would be fair to say well over 90% of people run both.

Cheers TAS

3. rayray1014

rayray1014 Registered Member

Thanks for the information about the free usage but I really would like to use the automatic update feature since we have so many computers here at the school. It would be rather inefficient if I have to rely on the teachers to update the SpywareBlaster program on a regular basis. Thus is there a site license cost or is the cost just a flat $9.99 per machine? Also, when is the network version going to be available? Thanks.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.