Auto startup

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by nat0001, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nat0001

nat0001 Registered Member

I'm a new (dutch) user of Spywareguard and Spywareblaster. My computer has three different accounts, one for me, one for my brother and one for my dad. I'd like to run SG under all accounts automatically. I tried but I couldn't get it to work. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks and keep up the good work! Aike

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Have you tried to install it differently and from scratch in all three different accounts?
    I am NOT sure whether the softwares will be running under different accounts if they are installed in only one( may it be administrator also)

3. imp-cen

imp-cen Guest

same problem here (sry. for my awful english)

win xp home
    three accounts
    1x admin (for gaming and updating)
    2x restricted users (for email and internet)

spywareguard is running perfect under the admin, but not at the restricted.
    1) if i try to install it under the restricted accounts theres the failure notice, that i have to be an admin to install
    2) if a make a link on the desktop of the restricted user to C:programme/spywareguard (like by spybot search and destroy - it´s running then in the "easy mode")
    theres the failure notice, that "the component mscomctl.ocx or one of its dependences is not right registrated: the file is missing or invalid"

to 1) should i change the registred account temporarily to admin to install?
    are you thinking it´s running later under restricted?
    (shame on my head, i don´t tried it yet)
    to 2)theres only an access problem, isn´t it?
    because under admin its running, so the file is there. its have to be the restricted account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.