ATI 2009 Home - Licence problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by markT, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markT

markT Registered Member

I purchased a single user licence for ATI 2009 a couple of days ago. The licence key that was provided is not accepted by the software. Due to the deafening silence from Acronis support, I thought I'd post here to get your views. The PC I'm trying to install ATI 2009 on does not have internet access and I suspect this may be the problem. If so is there any way round the problem?

Many thanks.

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Is this the English version of 2009?

I ahven't used the released version as yet, so don't know if the 'phone home' installer is still supposed to be present, but in past versions it has only been the trial version that requires internet access to install, so are you sure that the download is the full version?

In fact what you could try, is register the licence number on the Acronis website, once done you will have access to all your purchased acronis software and can redownload from there.

If it refuses to recognise the licence number, then you need to talk to Sales or whichever company your purchased TI from.

Colin

3. markT

markT Registered Member

I've just re-downloaded the software from the Registered Software area of the Acronis website. This version installed ok using the key provided. Ironically the version I've just downloaded is 12.0.0.9608 and the original version I downloaded using the link provided when I bought the software was 12.0.0.9611. Perhaps they've regressed to an earlier version already.

At least I've got the full version installed now.

4. bm1

bm1 Registered Member

yea same problem here, no answer from acronis__ i think its 2 versions of acronis TrueImage2009_s_en and TrueImage2009_s_uk the uk version i get incorect serial number

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

It's been reproted that those are both the same version.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

If you encounter problems with purchased licenses, please use our Live Chat service. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

7. DLE

DLE Registered Member

Welcome to the license problem. I'm having the same problems contacted Chat Support multiple times. Uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times, used Microsoft Uninstaller Utility, etc. Still having issues. Good luck, I'm going for a refund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.