ATI 11 8053 Doesn't Run Tasks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Kdee, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hard_Warrior,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We may recommend you to create an account with set password with administrator (or backup operator) privileges, and use that account credentials to schedule tasks.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

2. Hard_Warrior

Hard_Warrior Registered Member

I'll give that a try. This account doesn't have to be an active one correct, meaning one that I have to use? Do I need to specify a domain name even though my box isn't part of a domain? Thank you!

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hard_Warrior,

That is correct, the account which credentials are used to schedule the task doesn't have to be active.
    Since your computer is not in a domain, only the username of the account is needed.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. Hard_Warrior

3-days in a row with no problems. Thanks for your help, Marat!

5. msoltys

msoltys Registered Member

I updated my build 8053 several weeks ago with the AI scheduler update posted in this forum. The scheduler now appears to be running my scheduled backup and validation tasks as required. Thank you for the fix ! BUT ... now I see that the new build 8101 is released but the scheduling problem is not mentioned in the release notes. Surely after 8 months there are more fixes and enhancements in this release than those now disclosed (as of July 5) in the version history.

Acronis please provide a full disclosure on what is the delta between 8053 and 8101 so I can decide if 8101 is worth the risk!

Thanks,

6. dougaross

dougaross Registered Member

I had same problem until I enter user id and password whem prompted by scheduler. Have not missed a tassk since then. I sisn't want to use password on my pc but I set one up and then set the length to 0 so I don't have to log on. Ihope this helps

7. dougaross

dougaross Registered Member

Regarding previous mentioned solution of using user id and password. I had previously installed the updated scheduler in 8053. So the new scheduler may be necessary in addition to id and paswword

8. Hard_Warrior

I agree entirely. I consider ATI to be a critical appllication on my system, and I'd very much like Acronis to treat it as such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.