ATI 11.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by controler, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

Is this where we discuss the new Beta?

Is anyone seeing issues with the new Try And Decide feature?

2. random110

random110 Registered Member

You don't happen to know where we can get a copy of the beta do you??

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

There is always a beta in progress; it's the life cycle of a commerically viable program.

Folks can apply to be beta testers. I believe they are supposed to agree to keep the prog and its features confidential while they test. This certainly wouldn't be the place for beta testers to discuss the beta.

4. controler

controler Guest

Yes I applied to test for ATI some time ago and received an invite through e-mail.
    I just assumed Beta's were discussed here at the official forums because there was no link to any private beta forum ever mentioned and communication though e-mail is sure slow at best. How do I as a tester know what issues are common? Even Symantec with it's new beta's has a beta forum that anyone can view. I will say that issues I and other had there are resolved slow also.

When you are accepted to test ATI 11.0 you are also sent an activation key
    and so even if a link to the download was posted, you would not be able to activate it.

controler

5. controler

controler Guest

Here is how the e-mail shows up:

Dear Controler,

We are pleased to announce the first public beta version of Acronis True Image 11 Home (build 7021) It is available on our web site at

Notice the word PUBLIC BETA?

But I am assuming you still need an e-mail from Acronis with the activation key.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.