ATI 10 update

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Sahara07, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sahara07

Sahara07 Registered Member

After installing the latest ATI 10 update now my computer hangs anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes when trying to boot, my operating system is Vista Ultimate, and before I get the boot screen there's this blank screen and it just won't go away... How can I stop this aside from uninstalling my ATI?

2. salzan

salzan Registered Member

What updateo_O The last version I see at the website is: 2007-03-12

3. Sahara07

Sahara07 Registered Member

The latest version, It's obviously newer then the build I was using, I purchased ATI 10 not that long ago and other day I visited the site for the first time and registered my product there was a link for updates so I downloaded the latest build wich was in march and every since I've had this problem.

4. salzan

salzan Registered Member

Sorry, I've been hoping for an update to that version and thought I'd somehow missed it.

5. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Try uninstalling TI 10 and then rebooting and reinstalling it.

Sometimes an installation just goes a bit weird, and the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall (being sure to reboot in between).

In addition, it is important to check that the problem you experienced on booting is completely gone. If it were my system, I'd wait a couple of days and several reboots to be sure the system is behaving normally before reinstalling TI 10.2942. This build has been out quite a while and is generally been considered the best build to use.

Let us know what the results are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.