ASUS Low Radiation Router (JRS Eco Wireless)

Discussion in 'hardware' started by Rasheed187, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Of course I have to respond when I see you're missing the point, that's the least I can do. :rolleyes:

LOL, you have to be kidding me. There are scientific reports out there that claim that radiation from WIFI, DECT, 5G etc. are linked to health problems, just do a search on Google. This is a fact. Also, what I'm trying to explain is that people who believe that they are affected by this issue, couldn't care less about what you and other so called "scientists" believe, so it's a pointless discussion.

No, the concept is the same when it comes to simply not sending any signals when the device is not in use. So if no phone call is being made, or when no devices are connected to the WIFI router, there is no almost no radiation. JRS Eco goes even further by reducing the pulse frequency which at least in theory should reduce electromagnetic emission.

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

You're right, that is a problem too.

Thanks, I forgot to reply. But let's say something goes wrong, can you then easily reinstall the original firmware?

3. Seer

Seer Registered Member

DECT/WIFI simply have too low power consumption (in W), eco-mode or not, to come anywhere close to creating a friction between water molecules in human tissue. At any frequency. While it's true that microwaves heat water at high radio frequencies, they do so while eating around 1KW/h.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.