Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6 - Burn CD/DVD To CD/DVD?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DasFox, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

Does anyone know if with Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6 you can burn from CD/DVD to CD/DVD?

I'm just looking for a free app that you can burn from one burner across to another for just about anything, data, music and dvd rips, etc...

THANKS

P.S. I need to keep the app simple, it's for a friend that's not computer savvy.

2. brainrb1

brainrb1 Registered Member

I think you can find it here http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-cd-dvd-burning-software.htm hope this will help you.Ashampoo burning studio is also a great program and they give away old versions for free checkout softpedia:thumb:

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

first off get ashampoo 2010 its free and the updated version of 6.. its equal to version 9-10 of ashampoo otherwise excellent program.

BUT it will not copy anything protected. you can not copy dvd movies for instance because they use copy protection and ashampoo will not break that, same goes for certain music cd's

for those purposes you will need something like dvd fab or anydvd and clone dvd etc....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.