Arovax Antispyware?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kdm31091, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdm31091

kdm31091 Registered Member

Arovax (http://arovax.com/) who also made the slightly well-known Arovax Shield monitoring system now seem to have an antispyware as well....is this effective or cruddy? I can't find it on any tests or reviews.

2. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

With months between each update, I wouldn't rely on this as my primary antispyware scanner. But it scans fast, and not really that many false positives. An ok back-up scanner I would say.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Their shield is in beta since many months. I don,t think they are developing there appliances. There are much better option. I will prefer windows defender over it much more. For on deamnd there are even better options of SAS and Ewido, so why to bother for this.

4. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I have installed Arovax Shield many months ago. I have tried many times since its instalation to delet it. Each time, same bad result happened; half of the icons in system notification tray(area at 4 o'clock direction) vanished. I have no other choice but continuing to keep this animal, although I have not used it since. With plenty of top notched free AS avaiable today, I would not touch this app unless it IS my ONLY choice .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.