Are you cyber savvy?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Sampei Nihira, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Sampei Nihira

Sampei Nihira Registered Member

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

As is usual, these tests really can't reflect your knowledge. For example questions about mobile devices had no option for no mobile device. Also the question about choice of AV, had options that steered you but weren't geared for applications that Kaspersky didn't have.

3. Aura

Aura Registered Member

119 out of 150, mostly because a bunch of obvious answers and/or choices weren't there, and I'm not going to lie on a test to get a better score.

I agree with Peter with that one, these kind of test cannot properly reflect your knowledge when a lot of situations aren't taken into account.

4. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Way too few options, I'm not even going to complete it.

5. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

Your score is 110 points out of 150. 80% of test participants demonstrated the same level of cyber savviness as you.

I bet I killed it by choosing: “I don’t use a security solution” and "I don’t care about privacy settings". Funny test. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.