Are we getting closer to becoming a cashless society?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Krusty, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

Or just get vaccinated, which I did twice now, and just get on with living life FREE.

2. reasonablePrivacy

reasonablePrivacy Registered Member

I agree, but they are in short supply and not every country has enough vaccines to allow general population to even book a vaccine date. In country I live in most people are still not eligible for vaccine, but it will change in May at least when it comes to booking first dose of vaccine.
    Anyway underlying assumption that cash is main route of virus spread was not evidence-based. It was understandable in first quarter or two of pandemic, but every repetition of that after early period should be treated as disinformation, lies or FUD.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  3. reasonablePrivacy

reasonablePrivacy Registered Member

It was long overdue, but C.D.C. finally added aerosolized particles as one of major routes of virus transmission. Many experts think C.D.C. should gone further strengthened its recommendations on preventing exposure to aerosolized virus and admitting that focus on surface disinfection was overstated.
    The virus is an airborne threat, the C.D.C. acknowledges.
    Scientific Brief: SARS-CoV-2 Transmission

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.