AppPacCap

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by HeiDef, Mar 6, 2018.

1. HeiDef

HeiDef Developer

That's great to hear. We tried to make the default interface not only usable but to also show off the various capabilities. But the nice thing about the interface is if you have any web development skills, you can easily change things you don't like or create a whole new look and feel based on your requirements.

IE is difficult to make things work properly. Same with Edge.

2. Scyna

Scyna Registered Member

yeah it's my first time installing it.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I believe Fiddler sort of works like a "man in the browser", similar to how banking trojans operate. A HIPS should be a able to block this.

4. HeiDef

HeiDef Developer

We released AppPacCap v9.2018.103.6641 today. Lots of updates and improvements to include 802.11 capturing and real-time file extraction. Change log updates are here: https://www.heidef.com/products/apc/changelog.html If you have a previous version installed you'll need to uninstall it first before installing the new version.

5. emil emil

emil emil Registered Member

Not work . after installation and reboot constantly spinning window

Attached Files:

6. HeiDef

HeiDef Developer

How long did you wait? It may take up to a minute for everything to load and configured. Did you look to see that the service component is still running? If that crashed then the wait dialog will eventually time out. Can you try it again, wait about a minute and then check the service status in task manager?

7. emil emil

I waited 5 minutes, then manually enable service in service manager but without success

8. HeiDef

HeiDef Developer

Then it definitely seems like the service is closing during initialization. There should be log entries in the Event Viewer and/or the log files in the installation directory. If you can send them to me at support@heidef.com it will help figure out what's going on.

9. emil emil

sorry for the late reply .after the deletion I do not have a program folder, and in the event log there are no entries for apppaccap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.