anything similiar to Emsisoft Anti-Malware that is free and x64

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by winterlord, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winterlord

winterlord Registered Member

I really like what iv read of the emisoft antimalware program and I know I like online armor above most programs so I will probably use the free version of online armor.

but for the anti-virus is there anything that works as good or nearly that is x64 compatable like Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0

2. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Malwarebytes anti malware is an option.

3. markusg

markusg Registered Member

i can not understand why all must be for free....
    i think there are many shops around like store.computeractive.co.uk there you can get software for a small payment

4. winterlord

iv been using the security suite from my isp and its crap, I don't mind buyin a anti-virus program but right now need to find somthin free. also to lol I posted a thread asking about malwarebyte bout the saem time you replied I assume amiga , malwarebytes is ok to run by itself the free version as an antivirus? I like programs that are light but I download a lot of stuff and otherwise high risk for virus because I search and research a lot of things at random so am often visiting sites iv never heard of although I try not to. with that said id prefer security over weight. I havnt looked up on this in awhile but im betting online armor free edition is still a good firewall? I do have the prevx/webroot suite licence I believe its called but I had a lot of problems with my pc probably due to things that coulda been prevented so I don't think I care for the prevx makers security suite

5. Fabian Wosar

Fabian Wosar Developer

Hi winterlord,

Check your PMs here at Wilders please. I am sure you will find something nice in your inbox ;).

6. winterlord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.