anything similiar to Emsisoft Anti-Malware that is free and x64

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by winterlord, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winterlord

winterlord Registered Member

I really like what iv read of the emisoft antimalware program and I know I like online armor above most programs so I will probably use the free version of online armor.

but for the anti-virus is there anything that works as good or nearly that is x64 compatable like Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0

2. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Malwarebytes anti malware is an option.

3. markusg

markusg Registered Member

i can not understand why all must be for free....
    i think there are many shops around like store.computeractive.co.uk there you can get software for a small payment

4. winterlord

iv been using the security suite from my isp and its crap, I don't mind buyin a anti-virus program but right now need to find somthin free. also to lol I posted a thread asking about malwarebyte bout the saem time you replied I assume amiga , malwarebytes is ok to run by itself the free version as an antivirus? I like programs that are light but I download a lot of stuff and otherwise high risk for virus because I search and research a lot of things at random so am often visiting sites iv never heard of although I try not to. with that said id prefer security over weight. I havnt looked up on this in awhile but im betting online armor free edition is still a good firewall? I do have the prevx/webroot suite licence I believe its called but I had a lot of problems with my pc probably due to things that coulda been prevented so I don't think I care for the prevx makers security suite

5. Fabian Wosar

Fabian Wosar Developer

Hi winterlord,

Check your PMs here at Wilders please. I am sure you will find something nice in your inbox ;).

6. winterlord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.