anything fixed yet

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by larryb52, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

I have stayed away but curious if anyone has come forward to annouce an upgrade?, I mean is ESET still quiet?, quiet is nice but they sold crap wear on 11/5 & it's 12/17 please tell me there's something coming or at least let's have some commication from them. I hate to tell ESET how to do business but this will surely will give them a black eye that won't soon fade...

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Like Deep Silence Before Storm , right . I know they are working on improving the products - public 3.0.6xx build is right behind the corner . I also heard a lof of small and not so small bugs have been fixed

3. Steel

Steel Registered Member

It seems a very large corner :rolleyes:

4. larryb52

well what date is on that corner & will someone from ESET please post something to reference to these issues? I mean if I didn't know better I would think it's all about the money...

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Larry , ESET will never tell you dates . Never public release dates . They have internal deadlines but never public

6. larryb52

that's sad...

7. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Rightly or wrongly, the above seems to be the case so there is no sense in starting threads that will inevitably lead to the same conclusion. We have all seen them before. The same things get said over and over. It does no one any good and most often leads to a bunch of posts full of frustration. Their policy is what it is so either accept that or move on to something else.

Thread closed.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.