Anyone Still Using Kingsoft AV?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by DrBenGolfing, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnBurns

JohnBurns Registered Member

You all have convinced me - I uninstalled Kingsoft Antivirus on my XP PC. Kingsoft Forum seems to have the opinion that English Kingsoft is GONE. I just don't want to mess with the uncertainty of no updates, etc. Too bad -I liked it along side MSE. Oh, well, no big deal....

2. anon

anon Registered Member

You like the best 2 AV according to VB RAP test . :p

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  3. spywar

spywar Registered Member

4. zmechys

zmechys Registered Member

Here is the link to download DUBA.
    Just an engine?
    -http://download.duba.net/2011/duba/The_New_DUBA_WuKong_SP2.4_99_50.exe-

DownloadDuba.PNG

http://translate.googleusercontent....inshan&usg=ALkJrhiEDJnt2Q9FpIpRjow3RI2f8dNqQQ

http://www.ssxnovel.com/tag-14272-1.html

Duba

The software Introduction duba of

(Kingsoft Antivirus) is the the Jinshan network's R & D cloud

An Quanzhi sweeping anti-virus software. Combines heuristic search, code analysis, virtual machine virus scanning by the industry that is mature and reliable anti-virus technology, so that it reached the advanced level in the type of killing the virus, killing the virus speed unknown virus prevention aspects while Kingsoft Virus Firewall real-time monitoring, compressed files narcotics, killing a number of advanced features of e-mail viruses. Immediately following the development of the world's anti-virus technology, provides comprehensive anti-virus solution for individual users and enterprises. the

duba 2012 duba 2012 (Cheetah) is the latest version of antivirus software. In addition to retaining the traditional killing advantage, the installation package to do less than the 10M, faster installation; Jinshan Yun Security Center included massive samples, the majority of samples in seconds that is able to return query results without uploading identification. new unknown files uploaded to the cloud security Center, within 99 seconds can be drawn from the identification results; the world's first dared to lose mode, 10-layer defense system of online shopping, so online shopping has become very safe; latest "intellectual sweep speed killing the new technology, a new generation of multi-threaded acceleration technology to enhance the efficiency of dual-core engine is running and the cloud-to-ground data transfer between, to bring the user "fast, wisdom, light" experience, while ensuring killing subsystem in high the past frequency state remained solid work. the

system requirements for the operating system windows 7/XP/VistaCPU pentium 200MHz memory 128M hard disk of at least 150MB of available hard disk space Video 1024 * 768, enhanced color 16 colors (or more) ie 5.0.2314 or later versions of ie (Kingsoft internet Security 2011 pages hang-horse now fully supports ie browser kernel, 2011 SP6 fully integrated free web security tool "Jinshan network shield) the duba 2012 Kingsoft 2012 free anti-virus software is an application" trusted cloud killing "a comprehensive exceeding The traditional method of active defense and the primary cloud security quickly match the local normal file whitelist technology, with a strong the Jinshan credible cloud system, the first to achieve security, the detection rate and speed. Meanwhile, Kingsoft internet Security 2012 a whole new concept of "border defense technology with traditional anti-virus technology concept biggest difference is that the" border defense "stressed" no poisoning is the best security solutions, through to external program monitoring of access to a computer, the virus has not yet been run can be judged as safe or unsafe, so as to maximize the protection of the security of the local computer. Currently, Kingsoft internet Security 2012 is the official version. dare lose

online shopping the mode

exclusive online shopping pure space, 10 floors online shopping defense system, up to 500 yuan cash payments

30 nuclear cloud engine

the 30 nuclear cloud killing the engine kill 10 times the traditional soft, pure cloud design system, not more than accounted for the valuable memory. border defense of

, the virus into not to

system defense "multi-layer" border defense "based Jinshan cloud security to prevent trojan virus entrance into the computer, the intercept of the system. internet security protection, the security of the chat security protection, see films, network download protection, U disk real-time protection layers of protection to protect your love machine from viruses. Relying on an exclusive 99 seconds speed identification technology, the establishment of a complete line of defense for your computer for the first time, every file has undergone the identification of high-strength 30 nuclear cloud engine.

three "10", smaller, faster

① installation package is less than 10M, reform his own life "small enough to not believe, almost incredible speed.

② install speed of just 10 seconds, the number "1, 2, 3 .. 10" installation finished with me.

③ install take up memory 10M, light and compact card machine, the system run like a champ.

Note: We draw a variety of system environmental testing averaged data, specific values ​​of different system environments fluctuations.

graphically simple, beautiful and easy to understand

pioneered the concept of computer security protection with graphical representation; overall interface more simple style appearance, operation and easier to use. The all functional modular

shortcut the application bar

poison Pa into the treasure chest, can use their own definition of commonly used functions in the "shortcut application bar" very convenient.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
  5. fenson

fenson Registered Member

I still use it alongside Avast Free 8 with no problems. Kingsoft still updates it's definitions every night.

6. woomera

woomera Registered Member

i had it installed on 4 of my family members but they havent updated it for so long long so i uninstalled and replaced it with avast/avira and bitdefender for them.

7. robinb9

robinb9 Registered Member

Since they are no longer supporting the English version, I uninstalled it on all the machines I put it on. Pity, I really liked it

8. zmechys

zmechys Registered Member

I still have it on my XP computer. The database is being updated on a regular basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.