Anyone know where I can find

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bgoodman4, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

For the longest time I had a link in my bookmarks to a program that would allow you to add new functions to your right click menu. A few weeks ago I did a clean out of my bookmarks and of course the link was one that was sent to the big recycle bin in the sky. I had looked at the program and decided not to bother. Well, of course now I want just such a program. I want to add "copy all" capability to the right click menu so I do not have to do select all > copy. Does anyone know of such a program,,,,,or how I might otherwise add this capability to a right click menu?

2. guest

guest Guest

Sorry, I don't know how to help you, but your idea of "copy all" sounds very good. If you find the solution, don't forget to tell me. :D

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Lopesoft's FMTools?

4. bgoodman4

Yup, thats the one thanks,,,,and now I remember why I deleted it. Its only for Windows Explorer (I think). I want to add the "copy all" to all right click menus that have a copy paste capability.

Does anyone know of a program that will do this (or rather let me do it)?

Or perhaps how I can create one myself - please keep in mind I have no programing experience whatever.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Not a follow-up perse, merely extra links. Select all, copy to / move to - Vista, Win7. Yet another alternative - CrashCourse Software.

6. bgoodman4

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am using XP. Also the CrashCourse Software will add select all to Explorer context menus but thats not what I am after. Thanks for trying though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.