anyone heard of Online Armour?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by angarahad, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Indeed, the more user friendly the better :D

Cheers :D

2. couldbe

couldbe Registered Member

Hi

Fortnightly for the last 6 or 7 years i have been called upon to clean my daughters comp and it involved regular reformatting and reinstalling all programs. even with bought firewalls and a copy of Nod32 I won i still have had to find and adjust settings on a regular basis

I have installed OA +AV on the machine and so far have not picked up the phone to hear Daaadddd!!!!

Its good to see that it will support 98 cause i could find nothing that would do the work OA does

Process Guard worked on her hubby's xp provided i locked it and allowed no installs.

Thanks Tall Emu team
    couldbe

3. couldbe

couldbe Registered Member

hi

does anyone know if OA checks that what comes in with data from chat rooms and instant messanging services and cam through an open port actually only goes to the relevant application using the port and also that that application then isn't allowed to access other settings and progs and installation services on the operating system.

thanks
    couldbe

4. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Hi Couldbe

There's no firewall in Online Armor at the moment, so , no it does not have these features that you describe.

As we don't maintain an official forum over here at Wilders, we're not able to do one-to-one support here but I'd be more than happy to answer all your questions over at our forums.

The official Online Armor support forums are located here: http://www.tallemu.com/forums/

Cheers

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.