Anyone have installation for v2.70.32? (NT/2K/XP) [RESOLVED]

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by denno, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denno

denno Registered Member

Can anyone please help me find a genuine copy/download link of what I think is version 2.70.32 (for NT/2K/XP)?

Solved thanks to thanatos_theos: 'download it here'

I had a problem today with a friend of the family's computer where after some quick troubleshooting it had to be NOD32 causing it. It looks like someone might have fiddled with the computer I had worked on some time ago, and for some reason, NOD32 was running an older version 2.70.32 (or .33) when I had installed 2.70.39 (the latest/last in that train). I believe this version was causing an issue with Firefox and I'd like to replicate the scenario on my own test kit to ensure I have the problem licked.

Trial or Full version would be appreciated. I have my own licence. Everywhere I look they seem to be cracked copies, so does anyone have a habit of archiving their installations? Unfortunately I didn't backup the C:\Program Files\Eset\install folder where the existing version's installation should have been extracted to. The thought slipped my mind at the time. Gah.

Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

Re: Anyone have installation for v2.70.32? (NT/2K/XP)

Hello denno. You can download it here. If they are having problems with v2.70.32, I suggest you reinstall v2.70.39 (again) or install the latest (v3.0.642).

thanatos

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  3. denno

denno Registered Member

Re: Anyone have installation for v2.70.32? (NT/2K/XP)

/me bookmarks filehippo

Thanks mate! Every place I found had just bloody torrents.

(FYI the issue fixed related to updating firefox - I ruled out NOD32 immediately as I've got 2.70.39 installed on most friend's computer, all mine at home etc. and never had any similar issues, all running Firefox. It was then I checked the versions and noticed it was an older one. Upon upgrading to .39, the problem disappeared.)

Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.