Anyone have experience with Nemo PDF to Word? Need help

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by allizomeniz, Oct 21, 2014.

1. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

I started converting a PDF this morning and it's still barely half-way done at 6:30 p.m. When it gets to pages with large graphics it starts "Filtering image #..." (see attachment). The # of filtered images runs as high as 6000 or 7000. I suspect it's converting OCR but I really don't know. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone's used this program and knows if it should be worth the wait. It'd really bite to run it all night only to end up with nothing useful. Nemo aside, if anyone has knowledge about how these converters work and would care to venture a guess as to what it's doing, that would be fantastic as well. Thanks. :)

Nemo.jpg

2. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

I just found a massive temp directory its creating with image and text files full of code. Hopefully it will put it all together in the end as a new Word document.

It must be breaking everything down into a form it can use to create the new document. At least let's hope that's it. Seems like a long way around but it may be the best way to convert OCR.

I should know tomorrow morning, if the power doesn't blip or something else goes wrong. :argh:

3. Sarah33

Sarah33 Registered Member

I didn't use the Nemo Pdf to word. You could find the video tutorial in youtube, I guess some guys or its official stuff will post the tutorial. And why don't you use some online free tool, more convenient like Nitro PDF TOOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.