Any info on creating themes for GhostShell ?

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by MsFluffyMuffin, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFluffyMuffin

MsFluffyMuffin Registered Member

I was wondering if anyone had any information on creating themes for GhostShell, looks like it might be simply enough and would make a great explorer replacement, runs perfect on my laptop :D

Thanks,
    Fluffy

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

GhostShell isn't quite stable enough to use 24/7 as a replacement yet in my opinion. You can create themes just by looking at the themes directory and following the HTML/XML esque script file. Just create a new theme file as a copy of another one and edit whatever you want, that is the easiest way.

3. MsFluffyMuffin

MsFluffyMuffin Registered Member

Thanks Jason for your reply, sorry for the delay in posting back, I have been a bit under the weather lately, hopefully I'm over it now :thumb:

Okay, I will do as you have suggested, I really hope you can get around sometime to finishing GhostShell, I think it's a really great idea and a excellent replacement for Explorer, I look forward to the day when you can or do complete GhostShell :D

I have tried installing GhostShell in ReactOS 0.3.3-REL, it seems to work just as good as it does on Windows XP, the only bugs so far are graphically, I have noticed some of the GhostShell graphics shown corrupted, probably down to ReactOS not being completely finished yet, apart from that it works brilliantly, I can only wish Jason that you were working on ReactOS too :D

Hugs,
    Fluffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.