Antivirus for a enterprise network NOD32 or Avast?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by smartcard, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartcard

smartcard Registered Member

I have gone through the features and prices of the above two and both of them seems to be fine and have good reputation in the forum though I found NOD32 is slightly high in price for the initial purchase.

I need your suggestion which one to go.

My setup is having about 70 ~ 80 Windows PC's connected to Windows 2000/2003 Servers and Exchange Mail Server.

My main expectations are:

- To Install and work with a good less resource hungry AV software
    - Centralized virus definition updates (to save bandwidth)
    - Enforce all the network connected devices are installed and having updated AV software
    - Reduce the IT Administrators work

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I don't think it is necessary to explain why . It is well know that NOD32 is faster , lighter and better in detection than Avast . Moreoever NOD32 detects all kind of threats including viruses , trojans , worms + spyware stuff + even rootkits . Avast detects only viruses/trojans/worms + chosen other things. NOD32 is very easy to manage through Remote Administrator Server/Console and it is automatic so it doesn't need to have Admin sitting there all the time ... So I can only say :
    Use the best , leave the rest ! NOD32 :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.