antivirus blocking webpages

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hulse88, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hulse88

hulse88 Registered Member

antivirus blocking webpages/ No admin or help on this board?

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 is blocking a few pages that i would like to go on.

Description:
    Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
    The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

I'm fully aware of what is on the pages. Is there anyway to give these specific pages access without have to turn off the web access protection altogether?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. LittleDude

LittleDude Registered Member

Same problem here. I tried adding the site I wanted to visit to the exclusion list with no luck. In the end I just disabled the web access protection briefly while on the site. Anyone have a better solution?

3. hulse88

What no admin or help on this board? If not this board is totally pointless!

4. krypton_harsh

krypton_harsh Registered Member

try it in the exclusion list of http blocking,

go to nod32 main menu > F5 > WEB ACCESS PROTECTION > HTTP > EXCLUDED ADDRESS > ADD

Attached Files:

5. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

The question has been asked and answered many many times before. If you can't be bothered to do a simple search why should anyone rush to answer you? The answers are out there and you could have saved yourself a lot of time by searching and saved others from having to explain the answer over and over....

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

For instance, if you wanted to exclude www.eicar.com and all its subfolders, add eicar.org* or www.eicar.org* to the exclusion list.

7. hulse88

I wasn't asking anyone to rush to my help. But if you take a look this thread has over 200 views and wasn't receiving any replies. But it seems liked you rushed right here and had plenty of time to come to this thread and be a wise ass,instead of being a pleasant person and helping out. Do you have nothing better to do with your time then to just lurk and make derogatory comments?

I did not do a search but I did look through many pages of threads looking for my problem and other common problems that I might encounter. But thank you for you time and arrogance.

To all those who where actually helpful I really appreciate it and and thank you.

8. hulse88

Thank you, krypton_harsh and Marcos. Pages are loading fine. Thanks again!

9. LittleDude

LittleDude Registered Member

Thanks. I had tried that but must have done something wrong. Working now for me too.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.