Antivirus action:

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by vk3nay, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vk3nay

vk3nay Registered Member

Hi to all.
    I have just been the receiver on a nasty virus, called ANTIVIRUS ACTION.
    It hit my computer with full velosity causing the system to do some crazy things.
    Smart Security Ver3 did not pick it up and I was not aware of the problem until after the damage had been done. I then tried to remove Smart Security and
    re install it from the Disc supplied from Eset when I ourchased the license but
    it would not read the Disc. I then tried to download the software from the Eset homepage but when I entered my username and password the system did not recognize them. I have most of the virus removed but there are still problems with running most of my software and I have minimal virus protection until Eset Australia decide to help me. Very poor customer service. Brian.:thumbd:

2. Woodgiant

Woodgiant Guest

Hello vk3nay
    Much has happened since version 3 and now version 4.2 when we talk about Eset Smart Security, so when your problem is solved wiht Eset Australia then you should definitely choose to download Ess 4,2. It may be a totally stupid question but is your License expired.

Best Regards :)

3. vk3nay

vk3nay Registered Member

My license is current till April 2011, and I was not notified of upgrade.
    And my login details will not work on the Eset homepage. Brian.

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Removal guide here Do not proceed without Expert Help !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.