AntiVir7 Free Confusion

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by OldDog, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldDog

OldDog Guest

Just when I used to Antivir6, and getting it to work -- here they come with this version 7. :O
    I do not speak Germany, I learned to read it while going through data in anthropology and getting my degree -- but, that was far too many years ago to be able to manage that support page. :(

It may well be just me, but I cannot find the 'familar' items I came to depend on in the old program -- like, the 'log' file, 'update' file and some others that used to be part and parcel of the program -- now, everything is lumped into only one file and I can't find my way around the darn thing -- does anyone else feel lost o_O

Also, the old version was so good about having 'daily' updates -- this 'new' version states that the last update was 1-27-2006 and there is 'nothing' since then -- is that "correct"?
    :doubt:

2. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

It's still the 27th of January, so don't understand your question...

3. RejZoR

RejZoR Registered Member

Nothing since then? Today is the 27th January 2006 remember?
    Also AntiVir 6 is out for a very long time so it was about time when they'd announce new version (which is better in every single aspect).

4. Reinstall Antivir 6 like i did and wait until the bugs are solved.
    I agree with you, the old interface was better, the options are easier accesable.
    If you want the english version go to www.free-av.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.