anti-phishing toolbars

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by benton4, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    CallingID looks good and has no conflicts or whatsoever problems on my pc...but the thing that concerns me most is that it eats up some of my RAM memory. :p

Are there any way or any thing that I can do to lower its memory consumptions? :rolleyes: o_O

Attached Files:

2. sweater

Then, after several minutes RAM consumptions goes up from 7-10 MB. :oops:

If this would still insists this way, then, maybe I have no choice but to uninstall it and rely on my other anti-phising tools. :doubt: o_O :p

Maybe, on your next version upgrade you can fix this thing right away...:ouch: :shifty: coz this tool looks small though very useful and should not have to eat such big in order to function effectively and have it on my browser's pc...:isay: :mad: :(

Attached Files:

3. MatanArie

MatanArie Registered Member

Thanx for your comment Sweater,
    We're aware of the RAM consumption and are working to lower it significantly in our future versions.

Please note that since CallingID processes each website you visit, it's RAM consumption rises when you open a very large number of Internet Explorer windows or numerous tabs in Firefox.

If you're computer is low on RAM or if RAM Consuption is a major issue for you, I can contact you once CallingID's RAM consumption level is lower.

Thanx,
    Matan Arie

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  4. sweater

Thanks also....;)

I hope, it will improve in the next version...especially the RAM memory consumption thing...:blink: :cautious:

Visiting fake websites is also one of the most dangerours thing in the net, and your program I think helps a lot in determining if it's real or not..:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.