Another Windows 7 question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pcostanza, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcostanza

pcostanza Registered Member

I know W7 isn't formally released but as I was given a complimentary copy for testing, I'm already using it. I managed to get the 64bit version to install and it looks like things are ok.
    I was wondering how others running the 64bit version have fared. I want to feel I have a safe backup.

Also, any idea when Disk Director will work with this version?

2. gpb

gpb Registered Member

I'm using the v9 rescue CD with no problems at all. I tried installing 2009, but had issues and uninstalled it. I don't own 2009, but I could not get it to mount an image. Also tried using the Seagate DiscTools (Acronis crippled version). I've run several images with v9 and recovered several times. No issues. Not that inconvenient to boot with the CD...shame 2009 doesn't work right...yet.

Win7x64

3. jsquareg

jsquareg Registered Member

I installed TI 11 on a 64 bit Windows 7 laptop and have backed up and restored with it several times with no problems at any time. Disk Director also seems to work just fine.

Am leery of TI 2009 because of the problems I had with it under XP.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  4. Retired24

Retired24 Registered Member

I have used ATI 2009 Home on 4 Win 7 installations - 2 Ultimate - 2 Professional - all x64 - all final builds from TechNet.

I have no issues doing manual backups and restores from within Windows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.